The mission of LOKOJ is guided in providing technical & financial supports enabling the target beneficiaries through their active participation (men, women, and children) in various development programs to generate income and employment opportunities for their sustainable development and improvement of livelihood standard. Building community-based institutions to address social issues that are dominating directly or indirectly the process of their development.
Areas of work:
- Senior Citizen issues in Bangladesh
- Dalit (marginalized people)
- Climate change issues
- Refugee and Migratory issues
- Livelihood Promotion
- Reproductive Health Care
- Women & Child Development
- Public Health Research
- HIV/AIDS Prevention
- Water and Sanitation
- m-Health technology
- Initiate activities for the betterment of Senior Citizens.
- Providing assistance to the unprivileged population to work equally with the mainstream.
- Building awareness on disaster management through Participatory Action Research (PAR) approach with few interventions.
- Strengthening capacity of various groups & institutions through the Total Quality Management (TQM) approach.
- Building social awareness by arranging various events.